Thursday, February 11, 2010

News

Bill gates thinks the iPad should have a keyboard
"You know, I’m a big believer in touch and digital reading, but I still think that some mixture of voice, the pen and a real keyboard – in other words a netbook – will be the mainstream on that"

Apple may have TV shows for $1 when iPad rolls out
Wednesday, the Financial Times reported that Apple may begin selling some US television shows over iTunes for $1.

Hulu on the iPad
That's what TechCrunch thinks.

Prices go up: sales go down
The record companies forced Apple to alter their pricing structure on singles, so they could jack the price up on certain songs to $1.29. Strangely enough, Warner found that sales went down afterwards; though the little recession thing might have been a factor too.
For myself, I've avoided $1.29 songs on iTunes on purpose a couple of times. One time I founs the same songs on Amazon for $.99, the other time, I just didn't buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment